I’m busy working, and accidentally posted a random post. Oops. No one will notice but those who get e-mail notifications, so all I have to say is, “Sorry, folks, twas an accident.”
But since I did that, I’ll share a couple of progress pictures. I started out with a thumbnail, then moved to rough water colors, then to Photoshop, where I’m working most of my magic. I’m using my mini horse models since I don’t want to spend an extra couple of hours to hand-sketch them (which I can. Horses are my specialty, actually, which is why I had a hard time doing the cover for Feral Magic; no horses in that one).
Edit: Oh, I will be handsketching the riders. I’m doing them last since I have a hard time with people.