So I heard that some of you were missing my daily freewrites when I kinda went on unofficial hiatus last week. Sorry to disappoint, but at the same time I’m pleased that I’m getting a following! 🙂
Anyhow, my excuses were thus:
1-I was moving, cleaning, unpacking;
2-I was figuring out a schedule with our puppy, Terra, for going outside, playtime, walktime, so on, and then there was a vet visit;
3-NaNoWriMo started up and I had to get back to really writing, you know. I think I’ve reprogrammed myself to where I can upkeep the house, take care of Terra, do NaNo, AND do freewrites!
Oh, I thought I’d share my site stats with you fine ladies and gents.
So, August had 7 hits. September had 23. October had a whopping 42. And we’re already up to 18 this month!
These are the top posts:
- Home Page (Could mean anything, really, since all the posts are lined up there)
- About Me (Really? Why are so many people interested in what I have to say about myself?)
- I Entered into NaNoWriMo (Guess news really does sell)
- The Illuminator’s Shadow II (More hits than the prequel. Imagine that.)
- Romance and the Practical Female Character (Got some Google refers on this one. Interesting.)
- Sample Chapters (Guess I need to post more, huh?)
- Other Places at Which to Waste Time
- The Fable of the Gentle, Old Cow (I need to do more fables. They’re fun.)
- Character Strength and Female Character Rescue (Intriguing topic, no?)
- And the rest pretty well scored 1 hit each, though I’ll bet they were read on the home page more often than that.